Beautiful Cleveland Texas Land/Acreage
25.14 Acre - N Duck Creek Rd, Cleveland, Montgomery, Texas, United States
25.135 acres in the luxurious Peach Creek Plantation in North Houston Conroe (45N Houston) and Cleveland (59N Houston).
This exceptional property is private and wooded and about an hour from Houston. The property is very large and has tall pine trees. It is situated in the cul-de-sac. At the back of the property are thousands of acres of timberland forest. Very Private and the land is shaped (almost squared)….unlike most properties there that shaped like a LONG Rectangle which is inconvenient and without much privacy since they are very narrow in width and ridiculously long in length.
Visit Peach Creek Plantation and see plenty of large new homes and some with stables for horses. Sellers worked with the Texas Agriculture Department and Texas Wildlife to register this land and therefore reduced our property tax from $3,500 – $4,000/yr down to only$225 a year!
Peach Creek Plantation is a sub-division with:
– 4,400+ Acres of Land
– Deed Restrictions in place including NO mobile homes
– GREAT FISHING at the Private Community
– Fishing/Canoe Parks on Peach Creek and Private Lakes
– Horses and/or Cattle Allowed
– Three (3) Large Fishing Lakes !!!!! With picnic tables and PLAYGROUND for kids!!!
– Community Water System in Montgomery County!!!
– Utilities (Electric / Water / fiber optic cable) available and ready!!!
Coming up I-45:
– Take I-45 North to Conroe.
– Go East on Loop 336 for 6 miles to Hwy 105 East.
– Go East (right) on Hwy 105 for 9.8 miles.
– Go North (left) on N. Duck Creek Rd. for
Coming up US 59 North:
– Take US 59 North to Cleveland.
– Go West (left) on Hwy 105 for 8.8 miles.
– Go North (right) on N. Duck Creek Rd.
for 1.6 miles.
Priced at only $155,000.
- Listing ID : 1114
- Lot Area : 25.14 Acre